A particular strength of CDM is our ability to deliver construction management at risk services. Our lessons learned store of historical data and state-of-the-art software enable us to accurately establish a realistic, guaranteed maximum price for construction projects at 50% and 75% percent of drawing development. Our broad range of skills and experience allows us to deliver those projects on time, on budget, and to our clients’ specifications.
CDM works in conjunction with our client’s operations team to plan and coordinate successful delivery of your project from conception to completion. With more than 20 years in business, a proven project approach, and a project team with over 100 years of combined experience, you can rest assured that your project will conclude successfully with cost effective solutions.
Our Construction Management At Risk Services include:
- Building System Training & Facility Turnover
- Construction Material Testing
- Cost Forecasting
- Document Coordination (As-builts, operations manuals, warranties)
- Full-time Project Management
- Jobsite Supervision and Coordination
- On-Site Safety Program
- Organization of RFIs, ASIs, Change Proposals/Orders
- Progress Reporting
- Punch List Preparation and Completion
- Quality Assurance Program
- Warranty Assessment
- Weekly Owner and Subcontractor Meetings